Buy cheap CST Studio Suite 2017 SP1
The electromagnetic simulation software CST STUDIO SUITE is the culmination of many years of research and development into the most accurate and efficient computational solutions for electromagnetic designs. It comprises CST’s tools for the design and optimization of devices operating in a wide range of frequencies - static to optical. Analyses may include thermal and mechanical effects, as well as circuit simulation.
CST STUDIO SUITE benefits from an integrated design environment which gives access to the entire range of solver technology. System assembly and modeling facilitates multi-physics and co-simulation as well as the management of entire electromagnetic systems.
CST STUDIO SUITE can offer considerable product to market advantages such as shorter development cycles, virtual prototyping before physical trials, and optimization instead of experimentation.
CST STUDIO SUITE comprises the following modules
- CST MICROWAVE STUDIO (CST MWS) is the leading edge tool for the fast and accurate 3D simulation of high frequency devices and market leader in Time Domain simulation. It enables the fast and accurate analysis of antennas, filters, couplers, planar and multi-layer structures and SI and EMC effects etc.
- CST EM STUDIO (CST EMS) is an easy-to-use tool for the design and analysis of static and low frequency EM applications such as motors, sensors, actuators, transformers, and shielding enclosures.
- CST PARTICLE STUDIO (CST PS) has been developed for the fully consistent simulation of free moving charged particles. Applications include electron guns, cathode ray tubes, magnetrons, and wake fields.
- CST CABLE STUDIO (CST CS) for the simulation of signal integrity and EMC/EMI analysis of cable harnesses.
- CST PCB STUDIO (CST PCBS) for the simulation of signal integrity and EMC/EMI EMI on printed circuit boards.
- CST MPHYSICS STUDIO (CST MPS) for thermal and mechanical stress analysis.
- CST DESIGN STUDIO (CST DS) is a versatile tool that facilitates 3D EM/circuit co-simulation and synthesis.