Altair Engineering’s HyperWorks is a computer-aided engineering (CAE) simulation software platform that allows businesses to create superior, market-leading products efficiently and cost effectively.
Buy cheap Altair HyperWorks Suite 2018.0.1 x64
|Altair HyperWorks Suite 2017.2 x64||$75|
Altair HyperWorks Suite 2017 contains:
Altair HW 2017
Altair AcuSolve 2017
Altair HWDesktop 2017
Altair HWDesktop Help 2017
Altair FEKO 2017
Altair HWSolvers 2017
Altair HWSolvers Help 2017
Altair SimLab 2017
solidThinking Design 2017.1 (Evolve 2017.1 + Inspire 2017.1)
Altair Virtual Wind Tunnel 2017
solidThinking Click2Extrude Metal 2017.1
solidThinking Click2Extrude Polymer 2017.1
solidThinking Click2Form 2017.1
- Surface vorticity contours of a flow transitioning from laminar to turbulent on a solar race car (model courtesy of U of M Solar Car Team)
- Failsafe Topology Optimization
- Entirely new dummy positioner and seat mechanism tool
- Improved quality and performance of the shrink wrap mesher
- Review mode model browser entities
- Co-simulation in sT/Activate and MotionSolve of a pantograph controls system and motion
- Continuous Sliding Contact
- Cylinder Bore Distortion Analysis and Optimization
- Dedicated bearing mesh template in SimLab
- Car to car communication
HyperWorks 2017 introduces hundreds of new features, helping you to develop better products in a shorter time. Discover what’s new in each product included in the HyperWorks suite.
- Leading general-purpose finite element-based CFD flow solver. Its modern formulation assures superior robustness, speed and accuracy.
- FEKO is an electromagnetic analysis software suite allowing users to solve a range of electromagnetic problems in realistic operating environments.
- Flux captures the complexity of electromagnetic and thermal phenomena to predict the behavior of future products with precision.
- Robust pre-processing environment specifically designed to automate the creation of high-fidelity models for crash analysis and safety evaluation.
- Fully integrated solution for enhanced sheet metal forming product feasibility, detailed process analysis and virtual try-out.
- Powerful data analysis and 2D/3D plotting tool with interfaces to many popular file formats.
- High-performance finite element pre-processor with the broadest set of direct interfaces to commercial CAD and CAE systems.
- Solver-neutral study, optimization and stochastic studies software that allows exploration and optimization of design performance and robustness.
- High-performance post-processing and visualization environment for CAE and test data.
- Next-generation, multi-body dynamics (MBD) systems analysis software for complex mechanical system simulation.
- Multiscale Designer is a software used for seamless integration of modeling, simulation, testing, uncertainty quantification and optimization of composite materials and structures at multiple spatial and temporal scales.
- Award-winning technology for conceptual design synthesis and structural optimization, facilitates analysis to lead the design process.
- Fast and accurate finite-element solver for linear static and dynamics problems, the linear and non-linear FE solver of choice of leading manufacturers, government agencies and researchers.
- Process oriented, feature-based finite element modeling software that allows to quickly and accurately generate FE models from complex CAD assemblies.
- solidThinking Activate enables product creators, system simulation and control engineers to model, simulate and optimize multi-disciplinary systems to ensure that all design requirements are successfully met while also identifying system level problems early in the design process.
- Click2Cast is a casting process simulation software that is very simple to use, but performs a powerful and effective simulation in five easy steps.
- Manufacturing simulation for enhanced product feasibility and detailed process analysis in metal and polymer extrusion.
- solidThinking Compose provides engineers, scientists, and product creators with a high level, matrix-based numerical computing language as well as an interactive and unified programming environment for all types of math operations.
- solidThinking Embed – formerly known as VisSim Embedded – is a visual environment for model based development of embedded systems. Its highly efficient diagram-to-code capability shortens the development time and increases product quality.
- Evolve allows industrial designers to develop forms faster than before using either PC or Mac, from capturing an initial sketch, to exploring styling alternatives and visualizing products with realistic real-time rendering.
- Inspire allows design engineers, product designers and architects to generate and investigate structurally efficient concepts quickly and easily. Inspire embeds Altair’s OptiStruct algorithms bringing topology optimization to a broader audience.
- A solution designed to provide better wind tunnel simulation and user experience. Altair’s HyperWorks VWT is able to more accurately and quickly predict an automobile’s aerodynamic performance.
- A new dimension of wave propagation and radio network planning
- The Altair Partner Alliance (APA) gives you access to a broad spectrum of complementary software products using your existing HyperWorks Units (HWUs) at no additional cost.
Built upon a rigorous scientific foundation, AcuSolve is a proven asset for companies looking to explore their designs. AcuSolve provides powerful fluid flow analysis capabilities without the difficulties associated with traditional CFD applications.
Experienced CFD analysts are all too familiar with the challenges of getting a simulation to run in the majority of commercial solvers. Endless geometry simplification to construct block structured meshes, days spent wrestling with meshing software, and solution divergence due to poor quality meshes are common issues faced in the workflow of many solvers.
Altair's AcuSolve provides you with the tools you need to avoid the CFD pre-processing bottle neck and focus on exploring your CFD simulation results. AcuSolve's powerful solver technology provides you with the most robust solution in the CFD marketplace.
AcuSolve's proprietary numerical methods yield stable simulations and accurate results regardless of the quality and topology of the mesh elements. When combined with automated unstructured meshing, no CFD software gets you to your end goal sooner: analyzing results and exploring the physics of your application.
AcuSolve's single solver architecture and constantly evolving feature set provides a valuable tool to any company tasked with performing CFD analysis.
FEKO is a comprehensive computational electromagnetics (CEM) code used widely in the telecommunications, automobile, space and defense industries.
FEKO is a comprehensive computational electromagnetics (CEM) software used widely in the telecommunications, automobile, aerospace and defense industries. FEKO offers several frequency and time domain EM solvers under a single license. Hybridization of these methods enables the efficient analysis of a broad spectrum of EM problems, including antennas, microstrip circuits, RF components and biomedical systems, the placement of antennas on electrically large structures, the calculation of scattering as well as the investigation of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). WinProp is a dedicated tool for wave propagation modeling and radio network planning.
FEKO also offers tools that are tailored to solve more challenging EM interactions, including dedicated solvers for characteristic mode analysis (CMA) and bi-directional cables coupling. Special formulations are also included for efficient simulation of integrated windscreen antennas and antenna arrays.
Combined with the MLFMM, and the true hybridization of the solvers, FEKO is considered the global market leader for antenna placement analysis.
SimLab is a process-oriented finite element modeling software especially suited for solid element modeling. A variety of very well laid out processes are included and will accelerate your work significantly.
SimLab allows you to quickly and accurately simulate engineering behavior of complex assemblies. Modeling tasks are automated to reduce human errors and time spent manually creating finite element models and interpreting results. SimLab is not a traditional off-the-shelf pre- and post-processing software but a vertical application development platform that captures and automates simulation processes.
Virtual Wind Tunnel
HyperWorks Virtual Wind Tunnel is a vertical solution for external aerodynamics. The streamlined workflow in combination with customizable automatic result reporting ensures quick turnaround times during the development cycle.
Altair’s HyperWorks Virtual Wind Tunnel is a vertical application tailored for external aerodynamic studies. Designed with the users’ needs in mind, the graphical user interface provides easy access to problem definition and solution strategies. The automated and customizable report generation after each simulation run provides a consistent method for design evaluation. HyperWorks Virtual Wind Tunnel integrates smoothly with other Altair products.